Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the overall accountability for the implementation and support of projects to NovelVox's customers worldwide.
- Work with the HR department to hire the team in size and capabilities as per the project requirement
- Interact with the Account Management teams to make sure onsite / offshore workflow and communications are optimized.
- Accountable for review and tracking work break down activities along with Project Manager.
- Accountable for the performance and management of Quality of the project execution.
- Accountable for intimate understanding of the architectural and customer objective of the solution set, in order to guide technical team to achieving defined release objectives.
- Accountable for the review and signoff of Project and closure report with customer testimonial.
- Accountable for the in-house POC projects.
- Develop systems and processes for smooth delivery of project. KRAs
- Tracking project status and communicating the status to customer and other intended audiences.
- Risk identification and mitigation in project deliverables.
- Maintaining good Rapport with the client and ensuring High CSAT score.
- Taking Initiative (Extra assignment in parallel to the project) helping the team and/or organization.
- Helps in streamlining the development process in the project.
- Pre-sales; helping sales and marketing to create proposals.
- Enhancing and maintaining work culture & environment.
- Improving overall organization efficiency by continuously striving to find better ways of doing things within your domain.
- Timely and successful completion of project.
- Communicating Project status/Issues etc, on time and efficiently.
- People management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills.
- Lateral Thinker.
- Very good logical ability and ability to handle ambiguity.
- Passionate for Technology and eye for Process.
- Knowledge of various software development technologies & their potential.
- Business knowledge / awareness of domains like finance, health, telecom etc.
- Willingness to work in different time zones and odd times.
- Proactive and a solution provider.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Strong cultural values / Cultural fit / sync with organizational philosophy.
- Team player - Ability to work well in a team - carrying out own part and helping to pull and achieve as a team.
- Strong decision making and problem-Solving skills - Investigates the problem along with team members by questioning to get at the root of it and generates alternatives for solving the problem. Also, any project, any technology, any situation, the person should know how to solve problems at various levels.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Strategic & Top Management - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaStrategic & Top Management
Role CategoryStrategic & Top Management - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Novelvox has been providing Contact Centre Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors since 2008.
Our relentless, exclusive focus on providing innovative, unified communications and contact centre technology working closely with a demanding customer base has brought us success as one of the leading players in the global marketplace for contact centre business intelligence.
With customer base spread across USA, Europe, Canada, Asia and Middle East we have sales office in Delhi, India, Maryland US and London UK. We have R&D office in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
Novelvox is 13 years young technical savvy company with proven record of delivering world class software products in over 20 countries.
Address:SSR Corporate Park,609-610, 6th Floor,,,13/6 Mathu, ra Road,FARIDABAD, FARIDABAD, Haryana, India