Learn and understand the business domain and provided required support to the team on various Pre-sales activities
• Gain knowledge of the Contact Centre domain.
- Understand the NovelVox product lines.
- Create presentations for the Team to deliver to prospective clients.
- Coordinate with other presales team members and technical teams to fulfill operational requirements.
- Documenting client's Business Requirements and processes, communicate their requirements to technical personnel by constant basic conceptual data and process models.
- Adhere to company quality and business processes.
- Create an RFP and RFI proposal and do regular follow-ups with prospective clients.
- Learn to create SOW as per the allocated region.
- Coordinate with the Project Team in getting demos created as per requirement.
- Work with Cross-functional teams to close the client's technical, functional, compliance, and other requirements.
- Work with seniors in the team to learn how to create Post Agreement Sign-off, handover the lead to the project, and support the team as per the SOP.
- Gain knowledge of different kinds of documents like - SoW/ BRD/ Proposal and SLA Sign-off. • Assist team in drafting legal documents (Service Agreements, NDAs, Maintenance, and SLA agreements, etc.)
- Maintain the repository of latest decks, demos, regulatory circulars, and presentations of the assigned use-cases.
- Maintain and Update team and individual trackers.
- Interact with the delivery team to confirm the estimate for successful implementation.
Tools and technology required
Good understanding of Technologies being used in NovelVox
- Good understanding of MS Office suit (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Role:Pre Sales Consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryPre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
NOVELVOX SOFTWARES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
NovelVox being a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner is a leading software product company operating in the Contact Center Industry. Our products help the worlds leading brands in enhancing the customer experience and improve productivity.
- Cisco preferred solution partner, Jack Henry VIP member, and awarded as “10 Most Recommended Contact Center Solution Providers in 2019 by CIO insider”
- 5 Global offices in US, UK, India, Saudi Arabia and UAE
- 150+ Active deployments for customers in 16+ countries including Linkedin, P&G, American Express, Best Buy, Reliance JIO, FedEx, Axis Bank and more.
- 98.7% customer retention ratio
- Exclusive products for Credit Unions, healthcare and Telecom
- World’s first and only Gadget Drag & Drop Designer studio for Contact Centers
- World’s Biggest library of Cisco Finesse ready integrations
- Our products are also designed to complement Avaya, Genesys, and many more Contact Center vendors across the globe
Have a look at the following link to know more about our products:https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=novelvox
• Nurturing Work Environment
• Work-Life Balance
• Focus on capability Building
• Opportunity to Learn and Grow
• High Performance & Rewarding Culture
• Amazing Talent Engagement Opportunities
• Engagement at the core
• Industry benchmarked Salary
• Work from home
Contact Company:NOVELVOX SOFTWARES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:SSR Corporate Park,609-610, 6th Floor,,,13/6 Mathu, ra Road,FARIDABAD, , FARIDABAD, Haryana, India
Reference Id:123 ps