- Writing efficient code and documenting it as per the design specification of module component.
- Deploying components and/ or applications using multiple technologies
- Unit Testing, debugging and maintaining code in one’s own development environment
- Preparing support documentation for other programmers, users of the system and associated support services personnel
- Assist analysts and/or designers in researching and documenting the users' requirements & design
- Preparation and maintenance of design documents and other software development related artifacts.
- Ensuring the compliance of best practices of Software Development as defined by NovelVox and its clients.
- To interact with Senior Testers for Build Management & Bug Tracking.
- Interacting with the Client for requirements, troubleshooting problems and Project status tracking.
- Support the development team to setup the environment.
• Timely and successful completion of module
• Communicating Project status/Issues etc, on time and efficiently
• Adherence to the quality process defined for the project
• Adherence to the operational process defined for the company
• Continuous updating of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and investigating new technologies
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
• Enhancing and maintaining positive work culture & environment
• Developing knowledge base which is dependable and useful for other team members.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Should be able to contribute in estimation for modules/tasks
• Help in external as well as internal recruitments.
• Mentoring Trainees/Junior Developers.
• Enhancing and maintaining work culture & environment
Technical Skills and Qualification
• Very good knowledge of core JAVA, J2EE (Servlets,JSP), XML,, JSON,REST, SOAP, RMI, JMS
• Very good knowledge of Multi-threading and Collections API
• hands-on experience with DBMS like Oracle/SQL Server/ My SQL /PostgreSQL)
• Strong programming fundamentals, (Object oriented programming)
• Very good knowledge of different Software design patterns
• Good understanding of frameworks like Hibernate and Spring
• Good Knowledge of Java script, HTML 5, CSS
• Hands-on experience with Apache Tomcat, Apace HTTP server,JBOSS
• Hands-on experience with Ant Scripts
• Hands-on experience with IDE like Eclipse and revision control system like SVN
• Relevant exp of Min 3-5 years
• Qualification: BE/B-Tech/MCA or any equivalent degree
• Good communication skills
• Good logical ability and ability to handle ambiguity.
• Adaptable and quick learner
• Team player - Ability to work well in a team - carrying out own part and helping to pull and achieve as a team
• Team Orientation- Seeks and accepts advice, suggestions and constructive criticism from other team members to achieve team goals; Informs team members of activities either
• Good Problem-Solving skills - Any project, any technology, any situation, and the person should try to solve problems at various levels.
• Willingness to work in different time zones and odd times
• Time Management - Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner.
• Goes through technical newsgroups and Blogs to keep him/her updated and also contributes these Blogs and newsgroups.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NOVELVOX SOFTWARES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
NovelVox has been providing Contact Centre Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors since 2008.
Our relentless, exclusive focus on providing innovative, unified communications and contact centre technology working closely with a demanding customer base has brought us success as one of the leading players in the global marketplace for contact centre business intelligence.
With customer base spread across USA, Europe, Canada, Asia and Middle East we have sales office in Delhi, India, Maryland US and London UK. We have R&D office in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
NovelVox is 12years young technical savvy company with proven record of delivering world class software products in over 20 countries.